Monday, February 22, 2010

My DreAm : My FutURe

All of us have a dream. All of us have a future. My dream is my future to be. Dream is the thing that you want to be in the future. And future is the one you are after you reach your dream.

I have a simple dream, my dream is to become e a successful person in life. I want to have a better job that suits my taste. In the future, I want to be a good and caring mother to my child to be. A good wife to my future husband. I want to reach all my dreams and have a better future.

I can only reach all my dreams or goals in life is only by studying hard. Be serious every time and all the time. I wan to reach my dreams, first reason was for my future, second reason was for my parents because they do everything just for future. And I hope and pray to God that all my dreams will be come true and I will have a good and better future in life. DREAM!!! BELIEVE!!! and I will be SURVIVE!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment